An integral plinth is added to the Pioneer 400. As a result of super clean burning and being highly controllable, the Pioneer 400P has a long burn times. The Pioneer 400P is air tight and well constructed from the finest materials.
- One double-glazed door that gives an uninterrupted view of the flames
- Clearview hot air-wash system for really clean burning without fuss or pamering.
- Independent up draft and down draft air distribution system for maximum response and control.
- Refractory lining, promoting super clean combustion.
- Multi-fuel grate, for easy lighting and rapid response.
- Heavy steel contraction – welded inside and out for durability and long life.
- Stainless steel ash pan for long life and easy ash removal.
- Rotary grate for easy riddling.
- Adjustable hinges and door catch to maintain air tightness throughout the life of the door seals.
- Hotplate surface for coffee pot or kettle.