The Clearview Solution 400 is a smaller version of the Solution 500. Due to the convection casing, the stove can be installed into spaces not necessarily suitable for other stoves. The stainless steel side panel option results in giving the stove an even more contemporary look. Because of the hot air-wash system, the Solution 400 glass remains crystal clear. It is a highly efficient, resulting in a clean burning convection stove that consequently brings elegance and comfort to your home.
- A Clearview double-glazed door that gives an impressive, uninterrupted view of the flames.
- Clearview hot air-wash system for really clean burning without fuss or pampering.
- Independent updraft and downdraft air distribution system for maximum response and control.
- Refractory lining, and tertiary air supply, promoting super clean combustion.
- Multi-free grate, for easy lighting and rapid response.
- Heavy steel construction welded inside and out for durability and long life.
- Solid brass knobs and door handles.
- Convection casing ensures a lower surface temperature, allowing closer installation to vulnerable surfaces.
- All wear and tear stove parts are easily replaceable.
- Stainless steel ash pan resulting in a long life and easy ash removal.
- Rotary grate for easy riddling.
- Adjustable hinges and door catch to maintain air tightness throughout the life of the door seals.
- Base plate to provide additional floor protection.
- Hotplate surface for coffee pot or kettle.
- Built-in fuel store for logs or kindling.
- Available in a range of seven colours to compliment your decor
- Optional top or rear flue outlet.
- Flue pipe heat shield.
- External air box, for a direct connection to an outside air supply.
- Smoke Control Kit (cannot be retro fitted)