The Clearview 750 is the largest stove in the range, with classic proportions and a high output. This makes it the ideal stove for larger rooms, halls and open plan areas.
It has two double-glazed doors that give an impressive view of the flames. Furthermore, the Clearview hot air-wash system for really clean burning without fuss or pampering. The independent up draft and down draft air distribution system allows maximum response and control, while the refractory lining promotes super clean combustion.
Although primarily a wood burning stove, the Clearview 750 also incorporates a multi-fuel riddling grate and stainless steel ash pan, to allow the burning of selected smokeless fuels.
NB: The height on the specifications tab is for the flat top stove.
- A Boiler St/Steel – 10,000 Btu – for domestic hot water.
- Smoke Control System – makes the stove DEFRA approved for burning wood in a Smoke Control Area.
- Boiler Baffle – 27,000 Btu – for domestic central heating.
- External Air System – allows a direct connection to an external combustion air supply.
- Boiler Wrap – 45,000 Btu – for domestic central heating.
- Rear Heat Shield – should be ordered if positioning the stove on a 7″ or 10″ Plinth.